28 Gallon Nano Cube For Sale

murdock84

If this is against site rules let me know. I'm posting this for a friend who just got a job on the other end of the state and his new apartment will not allow for any pets or aquariums.

He's looking to get about $1000 for the entire set up and livestock or willing to sell the livestock and keep the tank and related equipment. If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I have some closer pictures of some things in the tank that I took tonight when I stopped by. The only fish is the gold striped maroon clownfish. There are snails, hermits, emerald crabs, a red brittle star. Local pick up only.

This can be locked or removed. My buddy is going to keep his equipment (they're moving Saturday and we have it all packed up already). I have all the livestock in another tank of mine right now. If anyone is interested in any of the livestock let me know. I'm not giving it away but would like reasonable offers on the livestock. All money I get will be sent to the person that had the tank set up. I'm not shipping anything at this point.

Back