75 Gallon Rimless Reef Tank For sale

dtt

Up for sale is a 75 gallon rimless reef tank made by Reef Savy. The tank size is 60 x 20 x 15

Please see WYSIWYG Video link at bottom, click on photo.

I will be selling this in 3 part groups in this order . I WILL NOT BREAK THESE GROUPS APART AT THIS POINT SO PLEASE DON’T ASK

Group 1
All live rock, Tonga Slab approx. 80 lbs with all attached corals, clams, ect and RBTA’S.

$ 1200.00

Group 2
Fish: Med Yellow Tang, Med Red Sea Sailfin Tang, 2 Med Red Blood Shrimp, 2 Med Cleaner Shrimp, various star fish, 2 Pink Spot Gobies, 1 Med Yellow Spot Goby, 1 Med Female Bi Color Blenny

$ 175.00

Group 3
Tank 75 gallon rimless glass 3 sides satire glass. Comes with center over flow, wet dry filter and return pump, skimmer and pump, 2 heaters, oak stand, DIY Cree LED (4:1 RB to White Ratio) lighting system hood and timers and live sand. Also includes Pinpoint Salinity, Calcium and PH, Nitrate Monitors

$1500.00

Saw the link a few days ago, you got an awesome setup. I really like the clams and coral selection you have, really pops out. Clams and your acans are awesome. My setup is slowly maturing so slowly i'll catch up.

Why did you decide to part with your setup.

Gotcha. That's one thing that holds us back when trying to plan a trip. Last trip I tool my tank sitter made a mistake and well had to recover from that oopsi lol.

dude if i wasnt in the middle of a divorce i would so grab that from you. that is a nice setup small on the gallons but i love the tank setup kinda offsets with the length and such

Back