Alabama tornado displace more than people

Coral_Rx

Hello my fellow reefers. I know this is a bit off the radar for us but, I know that most of us also love our dogs and cats. The Alabama storms have not just displaced people but their dogs and cats.

The Leaf Chronicle ran a small story on our efforts to help.
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011110429008

J & M Petland is taking donations of dog supplies (food, water, collars, leashes, anything related) and for cats as well.

I'm not sure when Hannah (her brain child idea) will be driving the supplies down there yet. The owner of J & M Petland, Justin, has told her to run it as long as it is needed. I'm sure everyone on this board has run into Justin at another LFS.

If even the word can spread, it will be a great help! Thanks everyone

Monica
Coral_Rx

I want to thank everyone who has donated so far! J & M Petland has received 4,000 lbs of much needed supplies!!! All cash donations will be used today for the purchase of Medical supplies. The first load of supplies will be leaving for Alabama tonight after the store closes at 8. Anyone who still wants to donate anything from supplies to pocket change can still come by today, 1450 Ft. Campbell Blvd, Clarksville TN. I will be personally stocking the vehicle(s) today so please stop by and say "Hi". Thank You again for all the help my fellow reefers!!

Monica
Coral_Rx

Anything to help TC, we are still working on donations. We hope be able to send another load in a week...y'all stay strong and our prayers are with all of you

Monica

Back