Bay area frag swap next month. Who is going?

Twisted

Premium Member
So Feb. 12th is the Bay Area frag swap, who is going? I just set up to go. Since my tank is empty, and not quite ready yet, I guess I will have to pick up some frags from the local store to take. Considering the things I have come home with in the past from swaps, this doesn't bother me at all.

I went to a lot of frag swaps when my last tank was doing good, and came home with a lot of wonderful stuff, so anyone not going, or that has never been, I would suggest that you consider it!

If you are going, what stores are you planning on going to after the swap, if any?

I have to work that weekend. I have no business bringing anything else home anyway until I get more room.

Get started on the stand for your new tank? And I can see a whole frag swap being a bad idea for you right now due to your tank being full, but let me know what you are seriously wanting, I might get lucky and grab one for you.
Then when I get a bigger tank, we can work some stuff out too :)

Hey Twisted, I could hook you up with frags if you need some. Just bring me something cool back.

If you have something specific you are looking for let me know, if I find something down there we can work something out. My tank is barely going to be ready, so I am afraid to put anything really nice in it, so if I can house it in someone elses established tank for a bit, and get a frag of it later, it works for me.

Dang... just realized I have a 50th wedding anniversary that I have to go to.. :(

Next year...

Hey Twisted! Glad to see you are getting back into it.

Sue

Thats too bad Shetech.

Are you going to be at the club meeting this weekend? I should be there.

Back