Check it out guy's

cool site ...cheap frags i think for the types of sps...i also noticed that the coco worm was really expensive...they wanted 45$ and i have about 50 of them on one rock for the same price...maybe there bigger worms or something, cuz the one i have is a x-mas tree they call it but there the same thing, cuz coco worms come out of the rock, wonder what the difference is?

I think just the color. Your right some of their stuff is cheap, but some of it is expensive. Free shipping for orders over 150. I still like liveaquaria or etropics. There shipping is a flat 29.99 for orders up to 300 bucks. Although their prices are a little high but they have some nice packages. I will wait till the meeting to buy more corals at least try to, lol. After the meet I might get a nano pak from livaquaria.

how mush is a nano pak? i couldnt handle one of them...i justcouldnt do a nano tank, im freakin out with what i have let alone having to worry about temperatures and water quality in nanos....my gravity level in my 29 gal was crazy i had to check it like 12 hours or something, just couldnt imagine anything smaller....good luck, they are neat lil setups when there taken care of...

cool, critter paks...awesome...i should start doin that with my macro tank...how much can i get for howvwer many critters...?

Back