Coral for sale

oceanfan913

I have had my tank up for about 4 years but need to get out of the hobby. I have a toadstool and a marshall island hammer coral for sale. All of my corals have come from live aquaria. Eventually I'll be selling my acrylic 60 gal and all accessories but need to sell the coral first so that I can take the tank down. I also have a small torch that has struggled a little but if interested let me know and I can get you pic of that one too. Pics of toadstool and hammer attached and prices below. I live in Shawnee, KS and can meet up to deliver the coral.

Toadstool - $45
marshall island Hammer - $40

Attachments

• hammer.jpg
    hammer.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
  • toadstool daytime.jpg
    toadstool daytime.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
  • toadstool nightime.JPG
    toadstool nightime.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks, that is probably my favorite one in the tank. It is about 4 inches wide and 4 inches front to back. No fish, just coral and live rock in the tank.

Thanks, that is probably my favorite one in the tank. It is about 4 inches wide and 4 inches front to back. No fish, just coral and live rock in the tank.
I sent you a pm. Not sure if you got it. Let me know.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Toadstool has been sold (Maggie321, enjoy it!).

I still have a torch, marshall island hammer and a large neon pineapple tree. The torch has not been extending much but the other two are out and feeding.

Torch - $25
Hammer - $40
Pineapple tree - $40

Attachments

• Torch.jpg
    Torch.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Neon pineapple tree.jpg
    Neon pineapple tree.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
  • hammer coral.jpg
    hammer coral.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 7
All corals are gone. Will be posting a separate thread to sell the tank and all accessories including my RODI 4 stage filter setup.

Back