CORE- Central Ohio Reef Expo

cec09

SETUP FEES:
Vendors - $150 (10x10 booth), plus a $50 club donation item.
Contact for more spaces Fragswap@corareef.org

Hobbyist Early Bird Setup 4' space with Electric -
$35 (CURRENT members) $50 (non members) Contact fragswapper@corareef.org

Day of Space 4' no electric $10​

Available first come first serve, once the doors open for those wishing to sell/trade but do not need electricity. (no electric available for these spaces, and NO SETUPS/TANKS. You will be required to have corals in small containers or bags to utilize these spots). You will be limited to the table only.

Note: Swappers/vendors, per 4 foot space, you will be limited to 250 watts of light, a pump/filter and 1 heater(may have a second heater for vendors and early bird setup, just to warm the water initially but it must be removed before the event start time) - NO EXCEPTIONS - if you exceed the lighting limit you will be asked to turn the light off and you will forfeit any registration fee).

Early Bird swapper setups will also be limited to 15 gallons of water volume. Water volume will be checked using the L x W x H of your setup, and limit WILL BE ENFORCED. We had a few pretty unsafe setups that require us to monitor water volume more closely this year.

TO ALL SWAPPERS: Do not put items out in the isles in front of your tables. The isles were made wider to allow for more comfortable foot travel for those browsing the selection of live and hard goods. Putting used tanks, etc. in the isles, in front of your table space, is a safety issue, as well as a hindrance to foot traffic.

Follow the link for updates and more inf
http://corareef.org/forum/showthread.php?p=121473#post121473

I assume this is taking place in Columbus, OH; but I'm just not seeing that anywhere on the flyer or in the notes.

If anyone is interested in getting a hobbiest table get it now. They are going fast. When they are gone they are gone.

This is the first year we have expanded to this size. I believe the space is about 13000sqft. Last year we had a good turnout at a much smaller location. Maybe 450 ppl but far less vendors n reefers tables for frags. We are having speakers on various topics involving our reefs. Plus it's at Easton Town Center. A huge outdoor shopping center w plenty to do for the rest of the family.
Check out the link as it is always being updated w new vendors and donations. It's getting close to capacity for vendors which is really what we wanted.
Hope this helped if not let me know!
I also hope to see ya there! Tell a friend bring a friend!!!

Corey

2 days out! Lots of great raffle prizes and vendors coming. I just picked up a sweet frag tank from GEO for the raffle. Anyone planning on coming over??
Corey

Back