Custom Pick Frag Packs & Clowns

fingerwrinkles

Premium Member
Apologies in advance ... wanted to edit my previous post but can't seem to figure out how to do that!

Thanks to everyone for the interest in the original post below; the scoly, cherry charm zoas, some of the aussie Tricolor, and a few of the other frags are gone but I still have a good variety. I also have plenty of clowns to choose from if you'd like to create your own pair or family group.

Some folks have asked that I put together a frag pack for them, so I wanted to offer the same here. I've also added a few new items that people have asked for. Take a look below, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

"œ5 For $60" "¦ Choose any five of the below. Unmounted items can be put on a plug if you wish
Green Seriatopora (mounted)
Montipora setosa (unmounted)
Purple Stylophora (multiple branch, 3"+)
Chili pepper montipora
Neon Green Slimer (unmounted, multiple branch)
Purple tabling acro (unmounted, pic attached)
Green rock anemone (pic attached ... really cool "¦ not ID as a majano; my platinum clowns have hosted in these)

"œ5 For $80" "¦ Choose any five items from the first group and below. Unmounted items can be put on a plug if you wish.
Superman montipora (unmounted)
Purple montipora
Tiny Aussie valida tricolor
Neon red mushroom (unmounted, pic attached)
Green and orange highlighter cloves (pic attached)
Tubbs blue zoa (~5 polyps)
Deepwater Fruit Loop zoas (~3"“4 polyps)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sorry I've been largely AWOL these past few months but the job hunt and family matters have been my focus.

Around this time of year I have often gotten inquiries from people wanting to buy small schools of clowns to put in their tanks, and usually I have been out of stock. This year is different!!! I have a nice selection of small Darwin Ocellaris (the black and white ones), Onyx Percula and one school of nano-sized snowflakes. Most of the clowns are very small juveniles about .5 -.75 inch, so they are tiny but quite feisty and feeding exclusively on dry food. Prices range from about $25 each downwards depending upon the species and the size of the school. If interested, please shoot me a PM and we can exchange details.

Also, I'd like to offer the following corals which have been in my tank for a very long time (in some cases several years) and I've never had any known instances of red bugs, etc. Unless otherwise noted these would be fresh cuts so you can mount where you like (or I can mount for you). Limited quantity on some items ...

$10 each - Green Seriatopora (mounted), DJ Ton Ton / Cherry Charm Zoas (both IDs were given, so not sure) 5+ polyps mounted

$20 each - Montipora setosa (mother colony pic attached)
Purple Stylophora (multiple branch, 3"+ ... mother colony pic attached)
Superman montipora
Purple montipora
Chili pepper montipora
Neon Green Slimer (multiple branch, very nice ... mother colony pic atached)

Super nice:
$40 each - Original "Deepwater Japanese" fruit loop zoas mounted ... approx. 5-7 polyps. I can make larger fresh cuts if desired. (mother colony pic attached)
$80 (one only) - ultra Bleeding Apple Aussie scoly. Was stung by a coral that fell on it several months ago; mouth is completely healed and the outer tissue is growing back, but it is not quite yet a fully round circle.

Wild Aussie Tricolor Acropora Valida ... deep vibrant purple with bright neon green polyps. Mother colony has been in my system for 3+ years. All mounted and encrusted on base plug. Small - $40 (approx. 1 inch, multiple branches starting), Med - $60 (multiple branches, 1-2"), and I have 2 small colonies (about 2" x 2" with 8-10 branches) for $100 (pic of a "small colony" attached).

Thanks, and feel to PM with any questions.

Attachments

• Zoa - Fruit Loops.jpg
    Zoa - Fruit Loops.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Coral - Highlighter Clove.jpg
    Coral - Highlighter Clove.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Green Anemone.jpg
    Green Anemone.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Neon Red Mushroom.jpg
    Neon Red Mushroom.jpg