Deep Blue Aquarium

Wow...seen some old faces on this post. Nice knowing your still in mike and mark. I have known Hong for years. Great guy. Havnt been to his store for awhile. I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in the valley.

Wow...seen some old faces on this post. Nice knowing your still in mike and mark. I have known Hong for years. Great guy. Havnt been to his store for awhile. I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in the valley.

old school reefer swap at hongs?:beer:

old school reefer swap at hongs?:beer:

I am down. :beer:.

I come out of hiding whenever I am free (usually when school is out). Been in the fish/coral scene for too long, I can never leave the hobby haha.

Lets go together. Maybe we can get Johnny with us too

Real old reefer here ,I'll meet you guys there . Maybe a few more of us can come out of the wood work

Picked up a speckled bta last week as well as a green one back in september...all are super healthy! If nothing else, come here for nice healthy btas :) love this place!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
Jamie, did they only have bta's or did you notice if they had small carpets, ritteris or sebaes?

Jamie, did they only have bta's or did you notice if they had small carpets, ritteris or sebaes?
Look at you....getting away from acros and into nems...i love it! :) Hong had BTA's only, but a lot of crazy colored ones. If non BTAs are your thing, u gotta go to PTF on Sunday's (get there early,when they open at 11 before someone like me beats you to them lol)

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I'm looking for movement and vertical which is why I'm looking for Euphyllia, leathers and nem. I'm concerned about a nem moving to be honest but I like pink skunk clowns and it'd look great hosting a purple long tentacle or a ritteri

Rik,

I was just at what used to known as California Aquariums (can't remember the new name of the store) in Reseda and they have some orange torches and a few other euphyllias. They also have some weeping willow toadstools just in case you venture into the SFV.

I'm also down to meet up at Deep Blue if I'm available when you guys decide to go!

Rik,

I was just at what used to known as California Aquariums (can't remember the new name of the store) in Reseda and they have some orange torches and a few other euphyllias. They also have some weeping willow toadstools just in case you venture into the SFV.

I'm also down to meet up at Deep Blue if I'm available when you guys decide to go!

They are now Golden State Corals. Good store as well.

Rik,

Tri is going to cry when he sees this post.

Stopped by Deep Blue when I was in the area this weekend and have to say wow! Store is clean and packed with corals and everything was nicely colored and healthy. Thousands of frags for sure. Super impressed with the nem collection Hong has at the store also. Now I know where to go for the hard to find baller nems. Took some pics with cell phone. Obviously not as nice as in person but you guys get the idea. Definitely worth the visit and I'll be back that's for sure.

Back