Drinking water ?

loosecannon

The town of port Kent is going to start pumping the lake water in to the towns water system ! This is the same water that they put up signs that say no swimming 2 months a year ! I spouse they think it`s better to pump UN drink abule water then nun at all. I hope my filter system I`m making will co the job !!!:(

RO/DI do the same thing no matter where the water comes from, unless it's sea water then you would need a different RO membrane

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14724760#post14724760 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gary greguire
Thank goodness for Dan.... What would we be without him?
If it wasin`t for dan . I would have still have a 10 gal. guppy tank!:eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14725948#post14725948 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aries70
Ya right
Ok ok may be a 20 gal. sowrd tail tank. P.s. dan dose this guy remind you of some one ! :bum:

The 2nd membrane is hooked in series useing the waste line as the feed line for the secound. this removes more good water from the waste line and practicly doubles the output of the RO overall I have mine set up this way now and I like it.

some have used more but you need a lot more pressure then and at a certian point it's diminishing returns

Back