For sale: 125 system

t5Nitro

Included comes both equipment and livestock (no fish).

The tank is a standard oak colored 125 AGA (6' long) with matching stand and canopy. Underneath is a 40L AGA sump with a mag 12 return pump and an alpha 170 vertex cone skimmer with red dragon pump. Lighting included are ATI sunpower 6x80 watt T5 with bulb combo including 3 aquablue special, 2 blue plus, and 1 KZ fiji purple. For flow is a koralia 4.

Livestock included is all live rock and a combination of SPS, LPS, and soft coral. Sand and water are up to you.

Asking $2500 for the whole system,

PM me if you're interested in some pics. I'm in central WI.

I would be interested in the tank/stand/canopy if it was the right price. Let me know if you part it out. Thanks.

I can part out as long as livestock can go first of course. In which case, I would be willing to part out livestock to anyone interested in assorted SPS, LPS, soft corals, and LR.

I'd sell all corals and LR in the tank for $700. That includes large hammer corals, large montipora spongodes colony, large nuclear green trumpet colony, orange monti cap frag, large pieces of purple monti cap, 2 x 3" green stylophoras, cabbage leather, xenia, kenya trees, and a ricordia mushroom (orange with green mouth). Those corals and the rocks they're attached to come with the price.

Last edited:
I might be interested in the lights, how much for those, and pics if you are selling just them yet.
Thanks

I might be interested in the lights, how much for those, and pics if you are selling just them yet.
Thanks

Equipment would have to go last.

Here is a picture of the tank. All corals and rocks attached to corals ($600):

IMG_4427.jpg

$300 includes:

1. large spongodes colony (~9"x9")
2. All purple caps
3. Orange cap below spongodes (noticeable growth and vibrant coloration since pic was taken)
4. Cream colored hammer frag (8-10 branches)
5. Two bright green polyp stylos
6. What looks to be around 10 stalks of kenya tree leather
7. Xenia and purple star polyp rock
8. Cabbage leather

All of these coral have been in my tank for 2 years without adding any livestock. Some I have grown from frags 4 years ago.

At this time I only want to do local pick up.
I'm in Wausau.

Back