GRMAS July Picnic

hydro52

Date: Saturday July 24th, 2010 (Rain Date: Sunday July 25th).
Time: Fom Noon to 3??? or whenever we all get tired of each other

7511 Doubloon Drive SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
(See Map)

The club will supply meat for the grill (Hot Dogs and Hamburgers); you all need to bring chairs, drinks, and a dish to pass (Fruit salad, Beans, etc.) So plan accordingly. Family members are welcome. Please RSVP, either by responding to this post, e-mail me, or IM me, so we have a reasonable headcount.

The club will host a raffle and a frag swap. Raffle prizes include two Tunze Nanostream pumps and a $50 gift certificate to whatever Aquarium/Pet shop the winner wants. If you wish to participate in the Frag swap, bring a frag worth at least $10. Please use this thread to post what frag(s) you are bringing below.

We will have some games for the kids: Basketball, Volleyball, Toss Across, and whatever else my wife and son can think of.

We are located in Cascade, so if you are coming:

From the East: Take I-96 West to Exit 52 (Lowell). Turn right at the top of the ramp, go about 1/2 mile. Turn left at the light (Cascade Road) and go about 5.2 miles. Turn left on Buccaneer. If you get to 36th Street, turn around.

From the West: Take I-96 East to Exit 40B. Take Cascade Road about 3.5 miles, passing 28th and 36th Streets. Turn right on Buccaneer; Buccaneer is the third right after 36th Street. If you get to Whitneyville Road, turn around, you missed us.

From the South (Hudsonville, Zeeland, etc.): Take M-6 to I-96 West (Grand Rapids). Take Exit 43B (28th Street) and head east on 28th Street. 28th dead ends into Cascade Road, turn Right. Go about 2.0 miles, passing 36th Streets. Turn right on Buccaneer. Buccaneer is the third right after 36th Street. If you get to Whitneyville Road, turn around, you missed us.

Attachments

• House Location Map2.jpg
    House Location Map2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Rain Delay?

Rain Delay?

The weather is not cooperating, at least so far. Keep your eyes posted, we will let everyone know if we are going to postpone the picnic until Sunday by 1030 this morning. Any questions, call me at 616-644-1954.

Lon

Picnic changed to Sunday PM

Picnic changed to Sunday PM

As the weather is not cooperating (and it doesn't appear that it will let up soon), we have decided to postpone the picnic until tomorrow afternoon. Same time, same place! If you weren't able to make it today, but can make it tommorow, please let us know.

Lon

Back