Hi all

Victoria

Reefer
I will be moving into the area the weekend of June 20th. I would like to know if any of you has a 100 gal tank for sale? It can be just a plain tank nothing fancy. I will be using it for a sump for a larger tank we are planning. In the mean time my 29 is bursting at the seems with my coral. I thought this would be a great temporary tank. Let me know and I can come and pick it up at the right price.
Victoria

Victoria,

We're having a meeting this week so I'll check to see if anyone has anything you might be interested in/ Last I recall a few folks had some 70g and 90g tanks they wanted to get rid of. I'll check and see what's around.

I sent you a link to sign up on our listserve. Feel free to sign up and say "hi." We do most of our communications on there. Let me know if you need me to send it again.

Good luck with the move!

Mark

I'm here now just came in yesterday. All my coral is in a tub so I really need a 90-100 gal tank today! If all fails I will just get one at petco. I really dont want to buy new because I'm going to be using it for a sump in the future. Any help would be great!
Victorai

Back