Hood mounting LEDs

Bakeman

I’m building a hood for my 180 gallon tank. I have 4 LEDs that have brackets that screw into the side of the light and then has a 90 degree bend that goes over the top of the light. It is this part of the bracket that I want to connect to some type of railing system attached to the top of the hood. So I was wondering if anyone else has come up with some type of railing system and if so what did you use? I could just screw the brackets into the wood but wanted the flexibility to move them around a bit if need be. Any ideas would be appreciated . Thank you.

I’m building a hood for my 180 gallon tank. I have 4 LEDs that have brackets that screw into the side of the light and then has a 90 degree bend that goes over the top of the light. It is this part of the bracket that I want to connect to some type of railing system attached to the top of the hood. So I was wondering if anyone else has come up with some type of railing system and if so what did you use? I could just screw the brackets into the wood but wanted the flexibility to move them around a bit if need be. Any ideas would be appreciated . Thank you.
Hmmm if you are talking like puck style lights why bother with the bracket?
Simple L rails mounted inside the hood should work fine .

Back