I'm getting out or I've got to win the lottery

jeyes1

Thanks David for having us today. after seeing your tank I've decided my 125 is way,way,way to small. You've done a great job on the way everything in your tank looks..Thanks again for hosting......:smokin:

Believe it or not I think my new tank only cost about twice what I spent on my first 125. It really helps to spend two years planning a tank and looking for good deals.
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks.

Um I don't want to hear anything about you guys thinking your tanks look small now, try having mine LOL. I have his frag tank for my main reef LOL.

Seriously though, Dave the tank was an awesome thing to witness. I am very impressed with the way it is set up the flow of the design and the overall eye appeal that it represents. A truely an awe inspireing piece of work. Maybe by the time I am 85 and retired I might have half of that. You really know how to make a fellow reefer feel inspired and welcome in the hobby. Thank you.
Pat

Thanks David. You & Deanna were great hosts. I had seen pictures of your tank in the forum but they do it no justice, it is truly an awsom piece. I was watching a show called "the planets greatest aquariums" on Discovery HD & was wondering why yours wasnt on there LOL. The frags are great too.

Thanks David,

Wow! Awesome tank! Thanks for the frags, and thank you for hosting! The frags are doing great.

Brenda and Dave

Glad everyone had a good time. Look forward to having you all again. You don't have to wait for a meeting to drop by.

Thanks for making the long drives too. I know some of you made 3 hours drives.

David

Just got back from champagne, great tank, unbeleivable, thanks for having us. on a side note, broke a belt in the car on the drive home :(

WOW

WOW

Thank you for having us David. My roommate (seldon) and myself greatly enjoyed seeing the best ocean in Champaign region. Also, thanks for the frag deals. People like you make this hobby even more enjoyable.
A sidenote, I think that the giga is about the size of my :eek2: MiniBow7 tank.
Also, when do you plan on getting a baby dolphin for the ocean? Just kinding and thank you again!

Back