looking for feedback on glasscages.com

buhumphrey

Hi, I am thinking about buying a tank from glasscages.com and was wondering if any one has had problems with their tanks. Feedback of any kind positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking about either a 65 gal 36"x24"x17" or 95 gal 36"x24"x25". if you have any thoughts you can pm me
Thank you,
Fred

glasscages

glasscages

My thiry gallon came from glasscages.com. I have had no problems with it for the past three months as it is well built and sturdy acrylic. I picked my up from their shop since it wasn't too far(2 hours). If you are able to pick it up be prepared for very sharp turns and deep hills. They will call you to confirm everything before you place an order and are nice. They have a store on ebay called twinoaks.

do yourself a favor buy a tank from one of the larger manufactures that will at least back their tanks up. I think GC only has a 90 warrantee and if you have a problem you are out in the cold.

I've had two of there tanks. Solid. My 150 gallon tall is a glasscages tank and its great. The thing I like about them is convience. I was working one day and decided i wanted to buy a 150 tall. Called them up and they had one in stock. Drove down and picked it up. I called some of the other tank builders and there was a minimum of 6 weeks waiting period. Its a tank. I've had no problems from there products. If you can though, get one that's at least 24 inches deep because the overflow(s) are kinda bulky. Buy their bulkheads too.

You guys do realize that the original post was made over a year ago and went unanswered for 6 months? :D

Yeah same here I was looking at buying a rimless tank tired of my 47 gallon. I was looking at glasscages and seen they had some fairly decent prices.

You guys do realize that the original post was made over a year ago and went unanswered for 6 months? :D

not a problem, I am researching them now, so any info is good info!!! keep it coming!!

did buhumphrey ended up buying from them? or did you use someone else?

any other comparable builders out there?

Back