LR, Magfloat, and Yellow Tang FS/FT

PotysGSXR

Hi. I have some LR, magfloat, and yellow tang that I'd like to sell/trade.
I'm posting prices for each item but I'm also willing to accept trades for frags. I'm looking for any nice SPS frags or colonies and LPS as well. Zoos and other corals are also welcome but something out of the ordinary. Thanks.

My tank crashed recently because my chiller died on me and the temp. went up to 94degrees for 10 hours. Obviously many things died so I'm just gonna get rid of this tank for now. Nothing else is for sale at the moment. I'm still thinking on keeping the tank and equipment.

First I have some Florida LR. They have very dark red/purple coraline on them and are nice sized pieces. They range anywhere from about 7"-about 14" in length and vary in width and depth. I have 4 pieces available and would like $2/lb. but if you're willing to take the whole lot, we can work something out.

Picture008.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/Paulkim624/For%
20Sale/Picture003.jpg

Next I have a 4" yellow tang for sale. He's gotten too big for my tank.

Picture009.jpg

Last I have a Mag Float. This is about 2" in length and about 1" in width. $5

Lrg_Mag_Float.jpg

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.
I'm located in SoCal. Glendale to be exact.
Thanks!

he coral goodie, sorry but someone came by last night at midnigh and took all of them. tang, is still available

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6825990#post6825990 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PotysGSXR
he coral goodie, sorry but someone came by last night at midnigh and took all of them. tang, is still available

Not a problem...thanks..

Ok. Tang is not for sale anymore because it looks kinda sick. STUPID TANK CRASH!!! NO!!!! I may sell it if I can get it back to health.. sigh...

Back