MACNA 2016 is coming to San Diego!

DaveMorris

VP, SDMAS
Premium Member
We are proud to announce that MACNA 2016 will be held in beautiful sunny San Diego! After a long 17 years, the largest marine aquarium show in the country is returning to the West Coast. The show will take place on September 9 - 11, 2016. Registrations will be open on September 4th while we are at MACNA in DC. For more information please check out our website:

www.macnaconference.org/2016

We have already registered over 375 full conference passes as of the day after MACNA 2015. And as of today, we are down to only 6 booths left. Lots of people are excited to be heading out to California. Don't wait too long to get your MACNA 2016 tickets. The price won't stay at $99 for very long at the rate they are selling.

We continue to move forward with planning and have lots of great stuff in store for everyone this year. Make plans to come out to San Diego. Full conference passes will go up to $149 in mid-April so don't wait too long.

Looking forward to my first macna, I booked my room in the regency tower and wish it was closer than 4 months away!

Just got the post the rooms at Town and Country now sold out, they have backup rooms at Handlery for the same price.

1 month to go!

Really looking forward to this, never been to SD before so making a family vacation out of the trip 9-7 to 9-14

Any suggestions on site seeing

Really looking forward to this, never been to SD before so making a family vacation out of the trip 9-7 to 9-14

Any suggestions on site seeing

Scripps Aquarium in La Jolla has an awesome Seahorse exhibit...Amongst other things.

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can't go now. If anyone is needing registration you can have mine! I did the full registration for $150, it may be higher now. If you can/want to take mine let me know and I can let them know to transfer it to you.

-Austin

Are you going to the Apex Breakfast?

The MACNA Meetup is going to be AWESOME, Mr. Saltwater Tank and Richard Ross will be speaking, there will be a fully loaded champagne breakfast (Sponsored by SaltwaterAquarium.com) and a free raffle with thousands of $ in prizes given away. For those that pre-register by Friday, you even get a sweet goodie bag filled with swag when you arrive! https://www.neptunesystems.com/macna-meetup-2016/

Do we know yet when the early registration hours are on Thursday?

Also if Im already registered can I still pre-purchase raffle sheets through the site or do it on Thursday? Doesn't seem to be a way on the site to check out with just raffle tickets in your basket.

Back