Moving Sale (Live Rock, etc. in Little Chute, WI)

bmuller999

Hello,

I'm a long-time reef enthusiast who's moving soon and have a LOT of reef gear and live rock to sell. Too much stuff to move!

I have over 400lbs of live rock. There are a lot of very LARGE pieces that are harder to come by (my largest piece is 47lbs!). Big pieces of live rock make your tank look more natural and allow you to make caves and other structures. About half the rock is covered in coraline algae. The other half is cured and good base rock; just no coraline algae on it.
I also have a considerable amount of live sand from a 30 gallon DSB and some small reef rubble.

There is also a bunch of 'Tang Heaven' macro algae that I grow in my 65 gallon refugium. Good for feeding Tangs.

Coraline algae, sand beds, and macro algae were mainly seeded with kits from Indo-Pacific Sea Farms. http://www.ipsf.com/

Live rock is $1 to $4 per pound based on the piece, and I'll be sure you get a good deal if you buy a lot.

If interested, I also have various equipment to sell: 1/3HP Artica Titanium chiller, 150W Reefstar MH lights, Aqua-Logic dual temp controller, etc. etc.

If you're a serious reef tank enthusiast, you'll want to see all this. I'm in Little Chute, WI. bmuller999@gmail.com

Thanks, for looking!

FYI, if I posted this in the wrong area, my apologies.

Back