Muncie area?

Premiumaq

Premium Aquatics Liaison
RC Sponsor
Looking to put together a local group up here, since there are so few of us around. I live right in Muncie, but I'm looking to include anyone who'd like to get together occasionally for some reef-related fun.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or an email if you're a local and interested in getting together. I have a diamond band saw and a massive fragging toolbox that's sitting idle - I'd like to start doing some trades, but I can't find anyone around!

Thanks!

I live in Richmond, but not brave enough to try corals. Just have a 100g FOWLR with a 265 needing to be repaired and set up, also been afraid to tackle on my own. Would be nice to have people near by to chat with though.

We just tore down and re-seamed the 220 gallon FW tank at the Westview Animal Clinic here in town... It's got beautiful new 3/4" black silicone seams. It's not a hard thing to do, just takes a couple hours of work and an overnight cure. If you want some assistance getting the 265 ready, let me know! I can help walk you through it, and show you some of the tricks I've learned over the years.

Back