My Nano Cube

Piazzon12

It's a far cry from the old 120, but couldn't stay away. Reduced maintenance is key with 3 kids. LED lighting, fuge, no skimmer. About 2 yrs old. Anyone have any green slimer?
Free pom pom xenia and metallic green shrooms if anyone's interested.
Also willing to trade the large squamosa for a small clam if anyone's got one.
IMG_0965_1.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0957_1.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0962_1.jpg

Looks great! I've been thinking about getting my tank back up and running soon. Now I know who to contact for pom pom xenia

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice to see your still in the game Adam. Tank is looking good. When you want to frag the candy cane let me know.

Nate you still have all your equipment? Throw something together and start a build thread.

Hey guys, cool to see you still around the board. Jerry will be popping up next!
Guess the description was pretty lax. Its a used jbj 28g all in one.... they call it a nano at least. It's a pretty good setup, and I've manually replaced all the leds as some started burning out. The fuge is right in the overflow and there's an led magnet light on the back through the glass.
Obviously I've got the two clowns, as well as a mandarin ( eating frozen), a yellow watchman and pistol shrimp, sexy shrimp, purple coral banded who never comes out, red emerald, and cleaners.
I'd be happy to frag most any of the easy (branching etc) corals. It's getting a bit crowded.

Not to high jack the thread but I never took my tank down, it's been running with nothing but liverock in it for the last 3 years. It crashed when my heaters died 3 or 4 years ago. I lost all my fish and corals, broke my heart and now it's been sitting there as a reminder of what once was

Don't remember where I bought the mandarin, it didn't eat frozen initially. I "trained" it I guess. I did the same with the one in my 120. Turn off all the pumps and basted it with frozen brine about twice a week until it eventually tried some. It took a little while,but once they tried it, they ate no problem.

You're 90% there Nate, putting live stock in is all the fun!

Ha yeah, I've got to get my parameters in check. I've done a couple of water changes but nitrates and phosphates are still out of control

Back