NM Club Forum

Most of those threads were old and I think RC removes them after a certain amount of time or maybe its just the inactivity of this particular forum. It seems that a number of NM reefers belong to a Facebook club. I don't have a Facebook account and I'm not really interested in opening one. BTW, I like your avatar. I have a Blue Throat Trigger in my tank and he is my favorite fish.

Facebook Groups

Facebook Groups

It's possible to have a Facebook account that is private, has almost no personal information in it but CAN be used for Facebook Groups. Don't accept or request "Friending" and your information is as secure as it can be on the net (well, that's not secure, but there's not much more than is already exposed on lists like Reef Central!)

The two ABQ area FB groups are Albuquerque Reef Keepers and Duke City Reefers.

No threads have been removed, at least not any time recently. Just need to change the default time display. When you're viewing the forum scroll down to the bottom and on the left hand side is a drop down menu. Change it from last month to something older and you'll see threads again :).

Vitodog- Thanks, I have a mated pair of Blue Throat Triggers and even a Niger Trigger in my Reef Setup. The mated Blue Throat Triggers and Hawwaiian Naso Tang are my favorite fish in my system.

Hray- Were a member of the FB page but i also try to make use of this NM Club forum just in case we have people who don't want to use FB.

Dino- Thanks for the info, I didn't even think about the display option we have available. the forum threw me off as i started seeing thread counts starting to minimize as time pass lol.

No threads have been removed, at least not any time recently. Just need to change the default time display. When you're viewing the forum scroll down to the bottom and on the left hand side is a drop down menu. Change it from last month to something older and you'll see threads again :).

+1 You guys need to post more! lol

Steffen Sparks

Back