Post pics of your aquariums :)

Rockblast

Hi,

I would like to see all your aquariums :) Please post pics :)
Videos would be greater if you need help with videos let me know.

Thanks a lot for the pics.
You have 2 very very nice aquariums.
I really liked the ricordeas a lot.
I hope that I might have so much and so nice ricordea in the near future :)
I ordered my 1st ricordea on monday an orange small one.
It should arrive today I cant wait hehe

Keep it coming guys :)
Later on i will post a video of my aquarium :)

96925tank2.jpg

i dont like how my tank looks the way it is, but thats the most recent. when im done with my 100 gallon, ill have alot more freedom to reange my corals and rock for alot more natural appearence

WOW! I'm so JEALOUS!
I have seen only 3 tanks now and they are 1000000x nicer than mine.
Lots of beautiful corals Bawla.

TitaniuIVI,

I ordered it from someone on Saltwaterfish.com :)

Rick I believe will send me a ricordea also. But I haven't heard from him for a week :confused:

nice tank Rockblast, how hard would you say that copperband is to keep? is he a really picky eater?

Hey not at all. I read that they were very very picky eaters. But not this one. He eats all frozen food i give him and even pellets. He likes them both :) He doesnt accept any flakes though

Rockblast
looks like u have some red slime do u have a sump??? and those big hermit crabs are really bad they will make u work a lot u will have to glue u corals if y like then so much...... I like u copperband is really nice for how long that u have it ???

slick669 man u tank is just AWESOME !!!

Yeah,
I had a red slime problem. But not anymore. It was an old bulb.
So I changed it with a new one and it's gone :)
I have the copperband for about 1 month now.
This is now my fav. fish. He and another clown is the only fish that isnt afraid at all of me. The copperband actually follows me around the tank :)

Yeah I have 3 big hermit crabs, which i'm thinking of either selling or trading for a coral or something?? They are about 1 1/2 years old :) They survived everything lol Even when there was no electricity for a whole week. Super tough hermits :D But yeah they are to big for my 55 gallon tank. They are cool to watch though lol

Back