red mushrooms, star polyps, and zoos for trade- Duluth

lessthanlights

I have two silver dollar size red mushrooms that have detached themselves and must go- also green star polyps and some random zoos. Looking for rics, other softies, unusual zoos, hammers or the like- just about anything but brown zoos. East Duluth.

-Bryan
bryanjkoop@gmail.com
218 340 2800

the zoos aren't really anything special- mostly brownish and greenish. mainly looking to get rid of the zoos to make space.

I'm just starting a 135g reef tank. My liverock will be arriving in 2 days. Would any of these be suitable for me?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7154241#post7154241 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by amerifinn
I'm just starting a 135g reef tank. My liverock will be arriving in 2 days. Would any of these be suitable for me?

Welcome to RC we do have a local club and would be more then happy to help and share. Don't be so fast to starting add things until your tank get stablized. Feel free to contact me about the Duluth club, good chance to see others tanks and meet fellow hobbyists.

fahz:D

Thanks for the welcome :) I understand about the cycling thing, but I was told that since it was an existing (running) system it doesn't have to cycle for as long. Basically I drained the tank, scooped out the livesand into a Rubbermaid tub with a lid, and transported the whole thing home & set it up. What do you think? Were they right about the shorter cycle time?

Thanks

it depends on whether or not the rock you are recieving is fully cured. Also if it was shipped to you, even if they say it is fully cured there will be die off by the time it gets to you, and will need to cure again basically.

Back