Reefs2go

silverious

I made 2 purchases from this company. I do not recommend that at all. They are dishonest and good luck getting things fixed.
14 corals ordered
3 were not sent because they said they did not find those that day
8 were dead *not dying DOA*
3 were half the size they stated

They take the money and offer gift cards but never send the gift card. What kind of company sells you something, takes the money, and says sorry here have a gift card to order later.

Reefs2go is terrible!!!!

Reefs2go is terrible!!!!

I agree, I wouldnt recommend anyone to order anything from them, its like a trap they have set for you. Take your money and not send items then offer a gift card. I waited 4 weeks after calling and emailing regularly to get an email back stating I have a gift card to use with them on another order. I just wanted my money back for the items they didnt ship so I wrote more emails saying to just refund me my money and that I didnt want a gift card for them, they again 3 and a half weeks later reply with "did you get the email saying you have a gift card to use on your next order?" What a joke! Now I have my bank involved. All I can say is if you value your money at all DO NOT ORDER FROM REEFS2GO! Dont let these scabs take you for a ride like everyone else!
:uzi: REEFS2GO

Back