Sailfin Tang, Bi Color Angel and Equiptment.

ademster

I have the following still available.

Please text or pm. 602-459-6906

Need live stock gone asap so I can start curing liverock

Large green Paly colony 50 heads or more??? $50.00

medium 10-12 inch toadstool $50 with attached rock

1 large lawnmower blenny 4 inch very active loves to perch and watch you. $30.00

1 Large sailfin tang 5-6inch? $40.00

reef Ocotpus SRO 5000 EXT Large External Skimmer 3-4 months old.
all pieces and box included $600.00

2 Large Monster Next Reef Reactors. this is the dual xl reactors on one base. couple months old $150 each. comes with all fittings that came in the box, boxes available.

2 month old Reef Octopus Calcium 140d reactor. dual 6 inch chambers $400.00 comes full with media, and 2 new containers of media un-opened, Co2 Bottle ( 10 lb almost empty ) Aquarium plants Co2 electronic regulator brand new aqua lifter pump
1 red sea? 250 mg ozone generator, comes with air pump, home made air dryer and decessant beads $75.00

DYI Led lighting. I have several. I have the rapid led kits over my tank. they are their ultra 48 kits. one 2 20x6 black heatsinks and 2 10X6 black heat sinks powered by 8 meanwell 60/48p drivers. ( PWM pulse width modulation )
2.1 ratio of royal blue to cool whites. some are dimmed. bad leds.
I would like $200.00 for the leds and heat sinks drivers.

I also have 4 48 inch long heatsinks with over 180 leds total combined.
each heatsink has moon lights, and uv. along with royal blue and whites.
I didn't build these lights. they do have oxidation. would like $300.00
will include all the moon light drivers aswell. no other drivers included.

Hydor Wave maker digital screen controls 4 pumps at once.
4 koralia 8 controllable pumps. light sensor 1 extra pump $250.00 for all
all orginal boxes included.

1/3 hp chiller modular style will need ranco controller to control it. $100.00

1/2 hp chiller modular style will need ranco controller to control it. $300.00

1 Hammerhead Reeflo pump new seals and bearings $250.00

Now for the Display tank.

3/4 inch acrylic front and sides, 1 inch on back wall. tank was mad by ten core. years ago. I am the third owner. original owner was someone by the name of sidewinder I believe on here.

375 gallon 96X30X30 tank it self is in great condition. needs to be professionally buffed out. ( I did buff as much as I could )

dual corner overflows. this was set up with 2 closed loops systems. and 4 returns. I currently have it set up with 2 returns. 2 drains NOT CLOSED LOOP.

the stand is metal along with the canopy. the wood bolts on from the inside. super nice when work is needed to be done in the sump area.

what will be included will be tank, stand, canopy, sump, all would trim all plumbing. Asking $1500.00 I will also include box of misc plumbing. live sand if you want it. ( you will need your own buckets 1.5 inch thick sand bed. ( You will need a uhaul truck to transport. or a large trailer. )

I have misc other stuff too.

29 gal tank on a stand with sump. pump. plumbing. needs good cleaning. $50.00

I can vouch for these fish. If I had a bigger tank and didn't already have a couple blennies I would be all over that lawn mower. Coolest one I have ever seen. Good luck Adam. JP

Back