Selling Frags, Tank, everything!

cprice

Hey Alabama,

I am moving to Florida in 2 weeks and am not going to be able to transport my 29 gallon tank due to logistic issues. I am really sad having to break this tank down because I have put WAY more into it than I would like to admit and it is currently looking better than it every has. Because I enjoy constantly re-arranging my tank, almost every coral I have is on an individual rock or frag plug so it should be easy to sell everything. Obviously I will have to sell everything in the tank before I can sell the tank itself.

I will be posting pictures this evening when I get home but I wanted to go ahead and list everything that I can think of so you can all see it ahead of time.

Coral:

Branching Green/Purple Hammer with 3 heads $30
Large Torch Coral with 4-5 Heads (8-10 inches when open) $30
Encrusting Teal/Green Goniopora Frag $20
Decent Size Toadstool Leather $20
Kenya Tree $10
Orange/White Acan 3 Heads $15
Red/Green Acan 3 Large Heads, 8 Small new ones $20
Large 20+ Head Duncan incredibly healthy and vibrant color $45
3 colonies of Green Button Polys (6-10 heads each) $20 each
2 Small Patches of GSP $15 each
5 or 6 random Zoa colonies (10-150 polyps each) $10-$30
Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone $25
Red Branching Sponge (about 12" tall) $35 (paid $55 last week :sad2: )
About 30-40lbs of beautiful purple live rock $50 for all of it
15lbs Rubble Rock and Some Cheato in Refugium $20

$350 Takes all coral and live rock

(I think that is most all of the corals but I will post more tonight when I upload the pictures if I missed them.)

Livestock:

Ocellaris Clown (Female) $10
Fillament Flasher Wrasse $15
Coral Beauty $25
2 Blue/Green Chromis (Free to pick up)
Neon Dottyback small $10
Tiger Pistol Shrimp and Yellow Watchman Goby Pair $40
Sally Lightfoot Crab $10
Sand-sifting Starfish $10
Med-Large Cleaner Shrimp $20
3 Nassarius Snails, A few hermits and Turbo snails all for $15

$100 Takes all livestock

Equipment:

Gen 2 Radion XR30w With Box and Manuals $300
Reef Octopus BH-100 Hang on Back Skimmer $50
Return Pump 200 GPH @5ft head $25
Two Hydor Koralia Pumps $20 each
200W Ceramic Heater $25

$350 Takes all equipment

Tank:

29 Gallon Tank with Custom Overflow Box and Drilled (Top Right) piped to sump with 1.5" PVC. Ball valve on main drain and no valve on overflow/emergency drain. Custom 3 chamber 20 gallon sump to house all equipment and refugium. Custom build stand with hood that houses the radion perfectly with room for a larger fixture. Swinging front doors give access to sump and equipment shelf.

For tank/stand/sump $125

If you come and buy the whole thing for $900 I will personally break it down, deliver it to your house (within 40 miles) and set the whole thing up for free.

I would prefer not to ship anything but will consider for some equipment and certain livestock. (Buying pays all shipping)

Let me know if you have any questions, will be posting all photos by 9pm Central Time.

Collin

Prices are not firm, but are pretty close to what I want to get for everything. If you have a fair offer, Im interested.

Sorry its been a crazy few days. I have one guy coming today that messaged me first and will be here today. I will update in about an hour what is still left.

Back