Selling off prop system/corals/equipment

edsiajb

Premium Member
I am going to be tearing down my prop systsem and have some nice rock (several pieces), a few zoos, mushrooms, etc. After the livestock is sold, I will list the equipment. Hopefully, I can get some of it listed today. Live rock will be $2.50 per lb. and corals will also be inexpensive.

REeeeeaaaalllly. I am in Tuscaloosa. :) I would love to buy some zoos and mushrooms, or any other coral for that matter. I am also in the process of planning out a sump for my new tank, so if you have any old tank from your prop system that you are parting with, I may be interested in that, as well.

I would be interested in corals too =D
If you have anything with lots of color or movement send me a PM =)

Thanks

Livestock and rock is just about gone. I would like to sell the entire prop system or possibly sell individual components. The prop system is built using a Rubbermaid feed tub like those used at The Living Reef in Rainbow City. The lighting is a single 250w MH pendant with a Coralvue eBallast. The pump is an external Custom Sea Life...these are now imported by some other company but I don't remember who.

"The worlds quietest and only titanium centrifugal pumps.
They are made with noryl housings and impeller, titanium rotor and separating wall, ceramic bearing ball, carbon graphite bearing cap and EPDM o-ring. Designed for all saltwater applications."

Back