Tank talk over beer N. Knoxville Tn

LawmanRob

SPS Addict
Anyone interested in talking tanks over artisan beer?

There is a cool draught beer bar in North Knoxville "Vic's Beer Store", they have ~25 draught beers, it's smoke free and relatively quiet place to hang out.

Not sure the next time I'm going so just post up if you'd like to join in on some friendly reef talk!

I AM!! Vic's is AWESOME. I miss being able to go watch Walking Dead there. It was great.

Plus they usually have Strongbow on tap or at least in a bottle (and if you're really nice, which I'm not, then they *might* let you drink the bottles inside). It helps to go with Kimmie.

I AM!! Vic's is AWESOME. I miss being able to go watch Walking Dead there. It was great.

Plus they usually have Strongbow on tap or at least in a bottle (and if you're really nice, which I'm not, then they *might* let you drink the bottles inside). It helps to go with Kimmie.

They still have it on tap, it's super popular!

Seriously?!? Man, that's awesome. It's found at a lot of places here BUT there's a wider variety of ciders up here. So every bar will have a cider on tap but you kind of never know what it's going to be. In Knoxville, it's mostly one type of cider that people have on tap everywhere. Vic's is one of the rare ones that has Strongbow there.

I went to this place down on the corner of my street and it has some kind of pear cider that's not bad.

Going to watch The Walking Dead?

I really miss Walking Dead and Strongbow at Vic's.

Hmm...what does that mean? It's not like Vic's is a BAR really. It's just a beer store at which you get to drink and watch TV.

Back