TA's red plate Monti

Rainer Feyer

Premium Member
Hi all,

this is a pic showing what happened to a frag of TA's red Plate Monti:

showphoto.php

Thanks K,

what's the secret?

Chris, mine actually took a little hit from the Acro above it - had to take a frag off . May have to move the Acro, possibly.

Have you thought about the web site at all?

Not too much. Been busy.

I think it should be simple. Informational. And point to here.

What do you think about a logo?

Also, what do you think about re-publishing the newletter I put together, but as a CRAC newsletter? We only need to re-write about the gathering at your house and the intro article.

We could place them around LFS to attract members.

You know, the web site could be a great place for archiving - such as articles and newsletters, etc.

I am a great fan of the newsletter, I am not a fan of spreading it around to attract new members - somehow I am happy in a smaller crowd - not as a discourage any new members, obviously, but, why push the envelope? Once you have a large croud, you need much more structure - exactly what CDMAS was presented with. At that time, I think it stops being fun. Only my personal feeling, though. Not discouraging anything.

The newsletters could be placed as stickies for a while here and then archived at the web? I don't know how much space you have on the free web site?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10474936#post10474936 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
Not too much. Been busy.

I think it should be simple. Informational. And point to here.

What do you think about a logo?

Good idea about the logo

This is really too weird, in terms of timing anyway:

When I took the picture of TA's Red Plate Monti, I noticed that is was getting close to the neighboring Acro. I planned to prune both, but didn't at the time. Yesterday when I arrived home, I saw 80% of the plate Monti WHITE! The Acro had enough chemical warfare to wipe it out! I fragged off pieces of the plate, about 8 1" portions, but am not sure if they are going to make it.

Bad husbandry, I guess,

Back