Trac

hllywd

Premier World Traveler
For anyone lurking out there www.TRACcentral.org is closing down as of 10/30 along with the club. The way the club was incorporated all operations fell back to the sole owner of the club who had actually moved away from the immediate area a couple years ago. He gave notice a couple weeks ago that unless someone else assumed day to day operation, and legal ownership of the club he would discontinue it's operation as of that date. Some time ago he took TRAC off of the club list here, so as of now it won't continue. If you have any contacts you'd like to make, do it now.

http://www.traccentral.org/Forum/Tr...mid/37/threadid/4895/scope/posts/Default.aspx

I have mentioned in a thread a continued presence either in reestablishing a TRAC club forum here, or having people come to NORA, using this forum, and even joining the new NORAReef.com site. There are a lot of good people there that will be looking for some form of organization.

Last edited:
Not officially done but I already miss you all.

I saw Chris and Buk at the CORA show and plan to go to the LEAR show over the winter.

We just added our first fish back to the classroom reef since the post tornado fish wipe out. I added a blue throat trigger which is been in the tank now for five days and looks really good.

We have a plan of fish and a sequence to add them in as we raise funds (same old problems there) otherwise the reef looks great, plenty of coral growth

a touch over $2k in fish

plus a couple of corals

The fish killed me though, they had been around for so long and some belonged to favorite students from long ago

tough to take emotionally and dollar wise

The Columbus club helped out by donating a bunch of salt boxes to reduce our bills plus we are having fund raising troubles so that helped on both accounts.

I hope to add back a few fish when we can; tangs and angels last as they tend to be the roughest of our wish list and would make it hard to add anything else after them

Currently Im without a running system :( should be setting up a 30 gal cube that will be mixed reef. Can't wait! I've been without a tank for too long. This will just be to get my by until I buy a house then ill have a huge project.

Sorry to hear about yours at the school.

we are back on track (little pun there lol) loads of energy and ideas almost no money to make it happen but that is life

we have our fish list done and to Salty Critter. I am waiting on paper work to actually place the order so it should be pretty soon now

I can not say enough good things about Dan at SC, he goes the extra mile and then some to help out my kids

The TRAC site is finally down, I was more than sad when I clinked on my favs to find it gone

don't know how long it will be before I delete the link

Back