True Percula Clownfish for sale

mheiden

I need to sell my true percula clownfish because he just started nipping at my crocea clam. The clam is fastened to the rock, so he isn't moving!

I bought the fish nearly two years ago at Coral Reef in Fort Wayne. It is a beautiful clownfish with perfect orange, white, and black markings. It has always been healthy, with never a sign of a disease. The only complaints I have had recently is that he has gotten more aggressive as he has been in the tank longer. Just a few days ago he started nipping at my clam. So, he has to go.

He is actually very peaceful with all tank mates, which include SPS, LPS, softies, shrimp, a goby, etc. He has only ever been aggressive to my hand and now to the clam. He does hand-feed.

I know I paid quite a bit more than $20, but that is all I am asking. $20 and the knowledge that he is going to a good tank without any other clownfish, well-cycled, and not over-crowded with other fish.

You would have to pick-up at my apt. in Fishers. Email me at mheiden@sbcglobal.net if interested.

PS: I will throw in a peice of bright green acro and/or red monti if you want it. It is time to frag again anyway!

Mark

The clownfish is still for sale. If you think $20 is too much, let me know. I am mainly looking for a good home for this fella. He/she really is a beautiful fish--perfect color and pattern.

20 doesn't seem like too much...i've got a pair of clowns, and everybody i know that has a salt tank (admittedly a short list) has at least one as well....or else i'd have snapped it up by now.

Yes, the clownfish is a popular one. I am hoping someone will see this post and still need one for their tank. Perhaps someone is setting up a new nano or just got a nice bubble-tip anemone??

Back