120/150 Stand / Hood for sale .

Herbie

Yep,that one
Selling a 10 month old 120 stand and hood (tank is gone already) .
Its a Marineland Monterey series in black . This is Marinelands top of the line, "real" wood stand / hood combo. Very nice, lots of access ..........very well designed. It has factory cut -outs for corner overflows. Size is 48" x 24" for a standard 120 , or 150 high .
Very nice looking , and still in perfect / new condition.

Was approx $1200. new , selling for $600.
Must pick-up in Lewisburg PA, 17837.

I will get a real picture ...........but basically it looks like this ........

marineland_cube.jpg

Thanks,
Herbie

Hi,
The stand itself is approx 34.5 " tall , but the tank sits at 33" on the stand. There is a built-in lip around the top of the stand that hides the tank edge ...............so the tank doesnt have to have black edging to match since it will be covered.
The canopy is 12" high , like the stand, it has a built in lip that covers the top of the tank approx 1" to hide the top of the tank edge.

Overall , with a 120 standard tank, its very close to 6' tall all together .

I will post up some real pictures of it tonight, or if you want to look at it, just let me know.

Thanks,
Herbie

Still Available .............

Will take $450. for the stand and hood .

Need it out of my garage !

Herbie

just fine too. I thought the flame in there might give some trouble, but everybody is getting along. No pics with me, I will see if I can't get everybody together for a family pic :)

Still Available .............

Will take $400. for the stand and hood .

Need it out of my garage !

Herbie

Still Available .

No one doing a 120 build and wants to save big $$$ on an almost new top of the line stand / hood combo ???

Happy Holidays special bump ...........
Want this out of my garage , lol !

$350. takes it away !!!
Thats about what the hood alone cost !!!

Herbie

Yes it was purchased locally, and its still available.
Even if you purchased a new tank to put on this stand ...........you would still be way ahead of the game. This stand is basically brand new.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best place to buy a tank to fit it? I'm not too far away in Berwick. If I could find a decent deal on a tank I'd be out next weekend to pick it up. It's certainly a good deal, but I'm a little concerned about buying a stand to fit a tank. There's not much local out here unfortunately.

Stand will fit a standard 120 or a 150 high .
Will hold a 24" x 48" tank base.
I always buy my tanks at That Fish Place in Lancaster. I find its always worth the ride.
Dont know of anyone selling a used 120 locally, sorry .

Here are some pictures of the actual stand and hood .
One of the pics shows the stand with a 120 tank , which is not available .
Just the stand / hood is still available for sale.

Let me know if you have any questions ...........

Thanks,
Herbie

Back