225 build in my basement

Nathan, you said you put the lights on a closet track system right?

Can you post some detailed pics. I'm going to do something similar for the pendant for my little tank.

ya they are on two sliding door tracks. i have not had time but i will get a pic for you. the tracks come with four wheels and they run on one side or the other. these are not the trolley type slides. the trolley type are a bit over kill for my setup. you can buy these tracks at lowes menards type stores they are back with all the door hardware. i will get some pics up tonight if i have time.

I did this on my light system also. I used B-Line products. 2 pcs of B22SH-120 channel with B205 end caps and 4- B478H trolley hangers. You wanna talk about overkill.......... LOL!

Just realized that "B-Line" is Cooper B-Line.

They have a plant where I live. Half the town works out there.

i guess i need to update this thread more often it was gone from the board. well the tank is finally picture worthy. still a little hair algae and cyno but to be expected with a new tank and a cycle with almost all dry rock. still have some nitrates and phosphates but not bad at all. fish in the display:

Tommini Tang
pair of clowns
lawnmower blennie
yellow watchman gobie
pencil wrasse
potters angel

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Lookin good man.

I hope to start stocking mine in the coming weeks. I need to check parameters and make sure I'm good to go, but it's going on a couple months at this point, so we should be close.

well just thought i would say hey. not much new here i got a magnificent foxface from divers den. no pics. i have not cleaned the glass in a while.

Well it has been a while since i have updated this thread. the tank is settling in very well i am very pleased with the way the tank is shaping up. I figured i would update this since i just got a couple new fish yesterday.

The fish that are in the tank now.

Tommini Tang
pair of clowns
lawnmower blennie
yellow watchman gobie
pencil wrasse
potters angel

Magnificent Foxface added in late July very nice fish from diver den

Just added a Yellow tang and a blue tang both from the same tank. they came from mangobusa's tank. the yellow is pretty good size. the Blue tang is a medium sized fish both very healthy. I am not very good at taking pictures but i will put some up anyway.

The foxface he is real camera shy this is the best shot i have
DSC_0297.jpg

the tommini tang and the yellow new best friends thank goodness!!!!
DSC_0295.jpg

left side of tank
DSC_0294.jpg

right side of tank
DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

middle
DSC_0288.jpg

Lookin good Nathan. Hope all is well.

Mine has been neglected early on, but the zoas are thriving. More time to mess with it is coming before long.

well i have been working on trimming the tank out in my bar. i have the bar about done. i have to do some trimming, grout the tile on the top and make some more padded rail. the shelf on the left side needs trimmed and the hood needs trimmed. i love the top it flips up and there is nothing in the way to get in the tank. it has two gas struts that hold it up. still quite a bit to do but it is coming along nicely.

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Back