29 Gallon BioCube Raffle has Started!!

techdiver

Jackson Area Reef Club Fund Raiser Raffle

WIN THIS Reef Tank Setup!!

Purchase Raffle Tickets at Below Sea Level (BSL) in Jackson. You will see the reef setup there as well.

Tickets are $2.00 each or 3 tickets for $5.00

You do not have to be a club member to enter this raffle.

Prize details:
  • 29 gallon BioCube 20" x 20 1/2" x 19"
  • compact fluorescent lamps (10,000K and actinic)
  • moonlight LEDs
  • built-in ballast
  • four individual power switches to control the daylight, actinic and LEDs
  • clear back panel
  • dual filter intakes
  • Includes filtration system
  • Includes filter cartridge
  • Includes stand

96315606.jpg

96315606a.jpg

96315607.jpg

*The hood photo above show the optional lunar LED bars which are not included. The bars come in lunar blue or cool white and easily snap into the hood of the BioCube to add vibrant shimmering effect and enhanced lighting to the aquarium.

97936017.jpg

97936017a.jpg

More product info

awesome :) Hope to make it to the store this weekend..We need some more fish and coral..This hobbie is too addictive lol

The winner will be drawn on Saturday December 22nd. Just in time for Christmas!

You do not have to be present to win, so be sure to clearly print your name and phone number on the back of your raffle tickets before dropping them in.

Don't know if I am should be mad they have a blue tang in a 29 gal tank or that I just bought a nano cube :(

Don't forget to purchase tickets to win this tank setup at BSL. It will make a great Christmas present to give to someone special or you can give it to yourself! The funds raised for this will go to Jackson Area Reef Club.

So far the raffle sales have been good and picking up as it gets closer. I think between Raquel12771 and Teddy13 they have 2/3 of the tickets in the box haha

"I told you three times already, the law's on my side! I play cards with J.D. Shelnut, chief of PO-lice!" - Sling Blade
I am gonna win. ;)

Back