30g reef tank complete set up fs

This hobby is fading away from me and want to pass it down for a really good price. I want to sell a complete set up as of now so no parting out. It's a 30g rimless nuvo black 36x15x13 with custom external overflow and 2 1" downpipe going to rimless sump.I haven't add any livestock for over 8 months so tank is free of parasite/pest. The following list is what come with the set up for $350.
I'll post some photos soon or PM me with your # for pic.

Tank (no scratch), white stand and light fixture( 2 T5(ati bulbs) & blue Led strip)
Jebao dcs 3000 RP , rw4
Simplicity 120 dc skimmer
new 3 50g bag IO salt
hanna Po4 checker and other test kit

Fish:
Pair of flurry clownfish
Yellow coris
chomis
tailspot blenny
pair of sexy shrimp

Corals:
About 15 sps frags. cali tort, joe the coral etc..
2 frogspawn each about 6-7 heads
duncan with 15+ heads
Blastomussa
RBTA
and more.

There are more but that's all I can think of for now. I'm in Bradenton area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2
Mods please close this thread it’s not for sale anymore.

Couple buyers committed to take it then back out, it’s getting old quick.

Actually on second thought I would love, RBTA, sexy shrimp, frogspawn, and possibly the duncan if I can afford it... new to hobby, so if you're willing to sell those separate, please DM me.

Really nice tank why would anyone back out.. I'd be interested in frogspawn only.

Because they want a tank with corals to look like WWC display tank and all high end equipment for $350. I guess that's how the market now for this hobby.

Still available? I'd definitely like to buy. In St. Pete but driving down to you is no issue. Keep trying to PM you but it's not working.

Back