75g setup up for sale

Daimyo68

Upgrading to a custom 150g, so my 75g setup is going. It will be available for pickup anytime after July 17th. Pickup will be just off Northlake Blvd near US1, in North Palm Beach. If purchasing this setup, I would recommend being able to set it back up the same day or the next, so that the refugium does not die.

This is, for the most part, a turn key setup. Add dry sand (rinsed obviously), live rock, water and livestock. I'll give you a 25 micron sock and the water will be cleared up within 4 hours after turning on the pump.

$700 Firm. Several people from surrounding clubs have seen this setup and should be able to confirm what your paying for and it's condition. I'm extremely anal about my tanks and equipment, and take good care of them.

What's included:
75g Deep Blue tank (48x18x21), Black trim with custom BeanAnimal drain system, and a 24" internal weir overflow. The drain will flow anywhere from 150 up to 3000 GPH silently. The glass has absolutely no scratches, tank is 1 year and 4 months old
Custom built 40g breeder sump with 3 Chambers (14g Refugium | Return | Drain/skimmer) Refugium was established since Feb 2012
Bubble Magus NAC6 Skimmer
MagDrive 9.5 Return Pump
2x150w Retro Halides New bulbs needed
Custom Unfinished Stand - The stand was built to support all of the plumbing (with an extended ledge in the rear at both top and bottom). This also leaves plenty of room under the stand since the sump is set back 5" from the front of the stand (the stand is reinforced under the sumps footprint). It is also higher than the standard "tank stand", because I was tired of having to bend down to see my reef. The stand measures 48x24x40. I planned on just making removable panels for it, but never finished it. It's well built using 2x4's, pocket hole screws and glue.

All plumbing can be broken down for maintenance as well as moving, as I installed unions as needed to do so. The return has a gate valve for flow control, Dual outlets (1 outlet at each end of the tank), supplies the refugium, as well as having 2 threaded 1/2 fittings to supply reactors (these can be capped off using a threaded plug if not in use). I did all this so that I wouldn't have to add any other pumps/heat.

The drains are setup for use with 16" sock filters. Rest assured, the water stays crystal clear. I use 25 micron socks.
There are also Mesh covers that set into the top trim that will go with this. I made these because I don't like finding my wrasses on the floor.

You will need pole hangers for the halides. It comes with the aluminum bracket that I made for it, but I am keeping the hangers for the new tank and my led fixture. You can make 2 pole hangers with 2 pieces of 1/2 conduit, and some picture hanging cable from HD or the other place for about $15. I have the clamps here to hold the conduit in place in the back of the stand that I will also give you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

You can have a look at the build thread here to see what the setup looks like: http://www.pbmas.org/board/index.php?showtopic=6007

Here are some pictures of the tank when I put it together last year. Rest assured, the items listed above look the same today as they did when these images were taken (with the exception of some coralline algae):

75g1.jpg

dsc01790w.jpg

dsc01785f.jpg

dsc01789f.jpg

p1010222v.jpg

p1010224g.jpg

Damn thats a nice tank. Ii was following your build on another forum so hats to see your selling it but good luck

Everything has been sold here.

These are some images of what the "$100 to finish the stand" covered (it was just materials, I charged no labor).

photo-2_zps48e6c997.jpg

photo-4_zpsdfe5db0e.jpg

photo-3_zps125a0f20.jpg

photo-5_zps5fc82dbe.jpg

DSC04751_zps41a40e0a.jpg

Back