A Golden Reef Tank (v2)

Have you done ICP tests? IMO, when all your standard parameters are solid but the tank just isn't quite "right", I recommend an ICP test.

Have you done ICP tests? IMO, when all your standard parameters are solid but the tank just isn't quite "right", I recommend an ICP test.

That's a good suggestion!

Unfortunately, I have some personal opposition to ICP testing. There's ICP testing right in my back yard here in Denver.

Steve, who used to run a local aquarium shop here started the ICP testing locally. I'm not sure how many testing locations there are here in the states but he still runs that for this region as far as I know. He stole multiple hundreds of dollars from me when he shut down his storefront. So, while it's a worthy testing procedure, I'm hesitant to give him another dollar.

Petty, but that's where I'm at and I can admit my own pettiness.

And I use ATI. But the sample ends up going to germany for testing which adds time to the turn around. The main reason for going ATI is that it also tests your RODI water as well as provide a prepaid shipping label which makes it that much easier to ship out.

Back