Adult hippo and Sailfin looking for new home.

Quik Z06

Im looking for a great home for these 2 fish and whomever buys them MUST HAVE a 200G+ tank. These two are pretty much full grown and VERY FAT. I have them both eating Romaine lettuce, Nori strips and blender mush of meaty seafood (shrimp, cod, oyster, clam, mussels). As with almost any tank, mine does have ich, however NONE of the fish have any signs of it. When I introduced the Blue tang over a year ago she had spots but they cleared up within a day and have never came back. Any new fish I have introduced has never shown symptoms as well.

I would prefer someone with experience to adopt these guys. The Hippo is about 7"? long and the Sailfin is about 6-7"ish around. Ive had both for over a year and never had any issues with them. The hippo has a cave she sleeps in that is fiji rock and she has scuffed up her face a bit but nothing serious, just loss of color. Im being as honest as I can since I dont want any hidden surprises with anything. They are in a reef tank so my salinity is 1.025 using RO/DI water.

I plan to have pics up today after lights on of them and not some stock pic off the web. Both of these have been tank raised since babies, so no worries of the stress of feeding or acclimating to tank life. Any questions please feel free to ask. Looking for $60 each. Can meet up in Turlock or Modesto.

s48mco.jpg

2d9o6tl.jpg

w1fejn.jpg

14schmv.jpg

Back