An hour after collecting clownfish larvae and most down

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
After an hour of collecting them and most of them are down. :( .. Will check and see how the rest doing tomorrow. This time I think the reason is the adding rottifers. I picked up the 5 gallon of rotifers from Nate. After moving the bucket moving dirt around and collecting the rotifers I ended with tons of dirt in the tank with babies. Last time I siphoned some in a different bucket (clean) and collected them when I got home. Live and learn .. :mad:

That sucks..The bucket should not have had much dirt in it I cleaned it yesterday?Did you check the temp of the water when you got home?

Yes,, water was clean and once I put Rots in there was all dirt in the bottom of the tank that came with rots. I have not checked them yet but will shortly.

10 or 15 only alive and they don't look good too. There is alot of dirt. I used the same heater I used before at the same temp. Added water I got from the tank babies came from 100% except this time different tank. The tank was running for few days to make sure heat, air is ok.

Got few alive and today will be working on a different aquarium for the next batch.

Back