Another local SPS tank

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15124229#post15124229 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefgeek31
Ming as a person and his tank can only be understood in person.
The pics are beautiful but still a picture.
Thanks reefgeek31. If not for your help, this tank might have crushed a long time ago. You deserved the credit also.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15129418#post15129418 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tuberider
My god man!! I'm gonna throw my tank off a cliff now, I'll see you guys later!
Thanks tuberider

Great job Ming. Nothing like looking at a mature tank where the corals have had a chance to grow out as opposed to the soo many 'frag tanks' that you tend to see. Keep up the good work!

Scott

I probably should have titled the thread "Not just another local SPS tank"... It's definitely not your every day tank :)

Kangym - can you tell us which bulbs you're using? I know Gina was interested as she runs all T5 on her tank (another very nice local tank, mixed reef).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15130955#post15130955 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plankton
Great job Ming. Nothing like looking at a mature tank where the corals have had a chance to grow out as opposed to the soo many 'frag tanks' that you tend to see. Keep up the good work!

Scott

Thanks Scott

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15130958#post15130958 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dieselab
Nice Tank.

Thanks dieselab

an awesome tank, I could sit and stare at your tank for hours Ming. After seeing your tank it inspired me to get going on my 180.
thanks jeremy

Back