Any good LFS in the Seattle Area??

nanoreefbro

Hi I'm from the San Diego area and will be taking a trip up to Seattle around the beginning of Sept and was wondering if there were any good LFS to check out while I am there? I am interested in saltwater fish/inverts/sps.. Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks

:)

You could stop by www.barrierreefaquariums.com . That may be the time when they end up having their grand opening sale also. The last sale was insane with both prices and great livestock. I think that's the time frame when they will be raffling off the Elos system 70 also.

You could also stop by Blue Sierra in Issaquah and Saltwater City, but I don't think they compare to Barrier, but I'm partial to Barrier Reef as the owners are close friends.

I'll 2nd the Barrier Reef as a great store to check out. You might feel like you're on a super secret mission to find it since the door is on the backside of a little shopping center. I would also highly recommend the Reef Mystique in Lake Stevens. Healthiest corals I've ever seen!

t's not really local but if you don't mind a long car ride to portland oregon there is a store called waves there also worth checking out !

Back