Anybody use this forum?

Kennetht

Does anyone use this forum? If not, then the Tri-Cities Reef Club would like to take it over. I thought I would ask, before we had a hostile takeover or anything like that. :uzi: :blown: :fun2:

:D This forum was originally used by most of Tennessee before we all formed regional clubs "MTRC, ETRC, WTRC, and NTRC". now the only post are from new people looking for a club or solicitors. I think it would make a great home to you guy's.

If you look at the forums discription, it's an invitation to ya'll to use it!
"Tennessee Reefers
Newly formed group of Reefers in Tennessee. Established to benefit people in Tennessee, share knowledge, and experiences.":thumbsup:

Sounds like an idea to me. Just don't want to step on any toes. We all know what happened last time, when we tried to get a forum. :rolleye1:

I would rather wait and see if we could either get the name changed to Tri-Cities Reef Club, seeing as how thats our name and stuff, OR Mtn. Reef has offered us a forum at www.mtnreef.com. Please sign up there.

izzy

This is the last post that I'm making on Reef Central concerning the reef club. I've written, and written, and written the mods with no success to getting our own reef club forum. I've been a paying member here at Reef Central, and I'm disappointed in the lack of cooperation.

I'm moving all further postings to www.mtnreef.com

You can find the new forum there.

Thanks for nothing Reef Central. You have received the last donation from me, and I hope the rest of the reef club follow suite.

izzy

Back