anyone need a nice beefy 120 stand ?

clkwrk

Hey folks I am breaking down the 120 and seting up a 180 instead. I will be selling my stand and canopy. It's all diy but looks very nice IMO foot print is 34x49.5 and the stand is 36inches tall. It als has side panels which allow you to get to closed loop plumbing or hob filter and storage area.

full-120-setup.jpg

full-120-setup-2.jpg

This shows the size of the openings behind the doors.

120-top-trim.jpg

and some construction pics.

120-diy-stand-under-framing.jpg

120-gallon-diy-stand-frame.jpg

120-diy-stand-inside-and-pa.jpg

120-diy-stand-with-skins-on.jpg

Is this the tank you re-aquascaped last month?

You're right, that stand is very beefy, and looks very nice. If I wasn't holding out for a 5x2x2 tank, I would look seriously at your stand and canopy. It's also the perfect height.

Yes this is the tank I just reaquascaped. I know I am crazy for even thinking about tearing it down .

I just saw this thing the other day and its awesome! Anyone setting up a 120g, or someone that wants a new stand for their 120g would be nuts to pass this up.

Re: anyone need a nice beefy 120 stand ?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6821583#post6821583 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by clkwrk
foot print is 34x49.5 and the stand is 36inches tall.

He stated the dimensions, does it fit your 90?

Ed

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6823756#post6823756 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MattD004
will this fit a 90 by any chance?

The inside length of the top is 48 and 3/8ths . So if your tank isn't longer than that with trim it will fit . You would just need to extend the side panels 6inches to cover the gap between the tank and my existing pannels. Also the trim around the tank could be taken off shimmed out and renailed to give oyu alittle more room if need for the tanks trim.

He stated the dimensions, does it fit your 90?

Ed

well, I'm looking for a standard 90, and thats why I asked. But thanks for answering :)

i have a standard 90 its 48"x18" and is 24" tall so it would fit i think thaqt stand is just a little thicker thats all

if I was actually into diy stands I'd build one, but by chance is there any way to get a pm at what you'd charge for a stand for a standard 125g?

Back