Aquarium of the Pacific

smoney

Well, I am not in the club yet, but I heard you guys went to the aquarium of the Pacific on Saturday. I was there as well and I took some money pictures. I wasnt really that impressed. I want to see more reef aquariums, but its alright.

If you have any pics of the Aquarium of the Pacific, please post them.

LongBeachPacificAquarium015.jpg

LongBeachPacificAquarium012.jpg

LongBeachPacificAquarium018.jpg

LongBeachPacificAquarium010.jpg

LongBeachPacificAquarium008.jpg

LongBeachPacificAquarium021.jpg

Here are a few fish pictures that came out well:

9086orange.JPG

9086striped_.JPG

9086cardinals.JPG

And a few of our members enjoying the top of the large fish tank.

9086members.JPG

Gabriel, sorry man, I thought you were on the email list. You need to sign up on the Yahoo groups, most of the club business is posted there, that way you don't miss anything. A few of us try to keep this forum up to date but life has kept most of us busy this month. We didn't even get the news letter out until the Wednesday before the event.

Again, I apologize!

hey in the group shot, whos that really tall, good looking guy?

Ken thats a good cover story to the fact that we just dont want these "fish geeks" to attend our elite meetings!

Sorry Gabriel, we are having more cool get togethers like this (probably even better!) comming up soon.

lol yeah i know i am trying to get ken to teach me the secret hand shake so that i can get in the next meeting...

lol... I forget to check down in the club forums sometimes :p
Anyhow- mostly just pics of the reef tank but there's a couple shots of MASLAC members feeding the fishies.
Greg

Back