Bravo!

Hey Gary. Henry's been a bit busy with real life, and I'm sure he appreciates your praise. I'd expect him back in the next few weeks.

I like the "fake anthias" article so far. Side note though, that is a pic of a bicolor (Mirolabrichthys bicolor), not lyretail (Pseudanthias squamipinnis).

hth

Anthias Imposters!

Anthias Imposters!

Henry: I just wanted to say thanks for putting out the Fish Tale
"Anthias Imposters! - The Genus Pseudanthias, Part I" I have always had a Fascination with Anthias and about 6 months ago I bought a pair of Pseudanthias Disbar's they are in my 75 gallon s.p.s. tank and seem to quite well with my Macropharyngodon meleagris they actually school with them I have had some minor issues with my Pseudocheilinus hexataenia being a bully I some day hope to get more species of Anthias but these 2 have been keeping me quite entertained thanks again and please keep up them Fish Tales,...Jeff
:D

Henry: I'm really looking forward to the next article with more specifics. I started with 8 Bartlett's, most supposedly female over 18 months ago. I still have 4 left and they are all male. I've been considering adding more females but I don't know how to make sure they stay females. I'd hate to see them slowing disappear again.

Mickey

Back