Bubble king for a 100 gallon SPS tank?

thirst

I bought an oversided sump so footprint won't be a problem. What skimmer should I consider?

It sounds like some of the bigger ones, even if it fit in my sump, would not skim well with the relatively small tank that I have?

I bought an oversided sump so footprint won't be a problem. What skimmer should I consider?

It sounds like some of the bigger ones, even if it fit in my sump, would not skim well with the relatively small tank that I have?

Depending on your load, the largest skimmer I would suggest would be the Double Cone 180 which would work well assuming you have a decent load of fish. If you intend on having a really light load in terms of fish, I might suggest the Double Cone 150.

Depending on your load, the largest skimmer I would suggest would be the Double Cone 180 which would work well assuming you have a decent load of fish. If you intend on having a really light load in terms of fish, I might suggest the Double Cone 150.

Both are excellent choices!
I'm personally running a Double Cone 180 w/ RD3 on my 90gal display. My tank is a Mixed Reef, will be medium/heavy fish load before too long, that's the plan at least.

All depends on your bio load; if you're running a light bio load, I'd stick to the DC150 - if you're expecting to run heavier, more fish and feedings, I'd step up to the DC180 w/ RD3.

-M

Back