Corals & Clam for Sale @ Pet Palace Frag Swap

Fcamdog

I am 100% going to set-up a table at the MTRC Frag Swap. I also want to support our LFS Frag Swap because they are definetly better than the average LFS. I will have several different acans, some softies, a few zoas & paly's, a few schrooms, a couple ricordea and the corals pictured with me at Pet Palace and plan a slightly bigger spread for the MTRC Frag Swap.

I will only bring the corals pictured if someone pre-buys them, as they are more fragile specimens and I do not want to move them needlessly. Pics do not do the blasto justice, it is AWESOME! The other pics are very good representations of the corals. Ask anyone from the North TN Reef Club and they can vouch for how sweet these corals are in person.

Deresa is 4-41/2" asking $80

Blasto Welsi Colony has 6 heads and at least 3 baby heads $90

6-7 head frogspawn $60

10-11 head frogspawn $90

I will only sell one of the frogspawn, there are two separate colonies, smaller is 6-7 heads and the size of a softball. The larger has 10-11 heads is the size of 1.5 softballs. When one sells I will list both as sold as I want to keep one. Only selling these pieces because I am downsizing m corner tank to a 28g nano cube.

Please respond on thread and private email at same time. I will answer first inquiry first and give reasonable timeframe for response. Discount if more than one piece bought. Thanks for looking,

Fcamdog A.K.A. Fidel

montezumabulldogs@yahoo.com

Attachments

• deresa 1.jpg
    deresa 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 2
  • frogspawn.jpg
    frogspawn.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1
  • blasto wellsi.jpg
    blasto wellsi.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2