Customer Service Service

TigeBell

I know, another "awesome customer service" thread!!!!!

About a week ago, I was working inside the tank and thought my Metallic Foxface came up and wanted to "kiss" my hand. I flinched so fast and pulled my arm out of my tank that a huge amount of saltwater also came "flying" out of the tank. That water made it's way into one of my three Radion Pro Gen3 lights and I knew when the light went dark, it wasn't going to make it. :( I proceeded to open the lights up so I could dry the inside out and that didn't work. :(

I proceeded to log onto Ecotech's site, punched in the information for a RMA number so I could send it in for servicing. Saturday, I proceeded to UPS to do 3 day delivery to PA from CA (yikes, that cost a pretty penny :( ). The lights arrived at Ecotech on Wednesday and by Friday morning I hear from Alex saying that my lights received "some water damage to the driver" (hahahah, you are truly funny Alex. There was quite a bit of water in there IMO. Probably close to 1/2 - 1 ounces of saltwater) and that the green LED's were not functioning either. So, I advised Alex to proceed with the repair and within 30 minutes, everything was fixed and ready for mailing back to me with a really nice gift included. :) YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Lights should be back to my house something in the middle of the week.

Overall, the process was extremely smooth, very little stress (stressed because I thought this was going to cost me an arm and a leg. I stress too much honestly :( ), and Ecotech made the whole situation very easy.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT WAS AWESOME AND FIXED FAST.

Back