Dwarf Seahorse Discussion live stream!

Kelly5978

Hi everyone! Wanted to invite you all to my live stream every week! It's called "Wine Wednesday with the Whisperer" and found on my youtube channel or Facebook page. The idea is to grab your wine, come together as a community once a week for a live stream chat!

This past week, Dan Underwood of Seahorse Source and Lucie Arawana discussed their experiences and thoughts about Hippocampus Zosterae! Next week, Christopher Carey of Seahorse World will provide insight into seahorses in Australia! New interviews every week allow viewers to ask questions via comment, or join the stream and ask for themselves after the interview! I hope you all will join me in connecting seahorse and reef communities!

I'm just starting out, so the audio is screwy until about 10 minutes in, but there valuable info provided is worth a watch! Can't believe how long we chatted! Time flies when the convo is good!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZTDFRob5sZ0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To be slightly blunt, I'd rather give views to someone who also contributes on here more. Not a big Youtube guy in general, but RC is a pretty great community so I don't mind watching users videos. But also feel users should be active and contribute here equally.

Unfortunately there are very few experienced seahorse keepers posting on this forum any more and it doesn't have anything other than sticky's (many outdated) to direct new hobbyists to. They don't allow anything that directs these people to where they CAN get factual, more up to date information
In fact, of all the forums I've participated on over many years, there is only ONE that still has significant traffic for seahorses/pipefish and it isn't even the dedicated one that used to be tops.
Posting now has gone to social media and that is unfortunate because it is SO hard to be able to go back on a topic to review it or to add to it, unlike what forums allow you to do.

Back